Frequently Asked Questions
bfac.com Video Presentations for specific industries
bfac.com's award-winning technology is depended on by more than 500,000 people everyday. We currently work with a diverse group of clients from retail, to restaurants, law firms, schools, churches, political candidates, non profit organizations, real estate agents, law enforcement agencies and associations. Below you will find links to video presentations for specific industries. If you have any questions, feel free to call our office at 1-844-944-2322 (bfac). It would be an honor for our team to work with you!
01. How much does it cost? Answer: We have multiple options to fit most every budget. Our most popular program, The Platinum Package, is just $5,000 per year! That program includes your own custom designed app for the iPhone, iPad, Google Android App Store and our All Platforms App. The plan has more than 40 features from location based push notifications, to a digital rewards card, full social media integration, a shopping cart, food ordering and even a 4K Video Channel. The Platinum Package includes unlimited app downloads, unlimited push notifications, custom forms, marketing flyer (digital file/ does not including printing), Content Management System (so you can make changes whenever you want) and also your own texting platform with unlimited texting up to 5,000 unique subscribers. Don't have a budget for our $5,000 a year program, don't worry! We have plans that start out at just $299 a year! Just call or text us 405-635-5651 to set up a FREE consultation. If you choose to have an app in the Apple IOS app store, there is an additional $99 fee, paid directly to Apple, for your required Apple Developer Account.
02. How long does it take? Answer: It takes less than 24 hours to get you up and running with the bfac texting platform (without training) and you can get your app built and published in as little as three weeks, if you fast track your app (additional fee applied). Normally, a custom app takes anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks to complete.
03. Is there a discount if I do multiple apps? Answer: Yes! We just need to look at how many apps.
04. How does customer service work? Answer: Each client is assigned to an account manager with . The account manager will provide the client with their cell phone number for direct access. The account manager will be available Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. If you have an emergency issue arise, you can always call or text your account manager and they will get back with you as soon as possible. All our account managers are full-time employees of bfac.com and live and work in the United States. Each account manager has a minimum of three years of experience managing accounts at bfac.com.
05. Who develops the technology? Answer: Eight years ago, bfac.com began working with other technology companies to expand the features offered to clients. Today, bfac.com has multiple technology and development partners, that helps ensure that clients have the very latest technology available. This gives clients a true competitive advantage over their competition, because clients are not limited to just the technology that one company can develop.
call us today! (405) 635-5651
call us today! 1-844-944-2322 (bfac)
Vice President & Executive Director of Creative Design & Branding
Jeff is the longest tenured member of the bfac.com team, joining the company in October 2006. Jeff began as a graphic designer for bfac.com after designing more than 500 websites. Jeff was later promoted to director of design and eventually Vice President & Executive Director of Creative Design & Branding.
Jeff is an award winning digital artist that manages all of the visual branding for bfac.com and our clients. Jeff works closely with fortune 500 clients to small business and organizations on telling their story with visual imagery.
Jeff is a strategic, multi-disciplinary digital artist & creative director with an eye for innovation and pixel perfection. He’s worked with some of the biggest names in the U-S including Chik-fil-A, Buffalo Wild Wings, W&W Steele, The National Guard and Shorty Skate Boards just to name a few.
Although Jeff’s skill set is vast, his greatest expertise revolves around interactive design, brand identity, content layout and print collateral. His focus is to combine his knowledge and experience in these areas, to deliver the best creative production to bfac.com clients and their audiences.
On the personal side, Jeff loves chilling with his 5 year old Jax, fishing, hunting, exploring, music, cooking, tattoos, cars and has deep love for Latin Food.